Traveling is an adventure: immersing oneself in the Jungles of Asia, spotting rare species in the wild and getting suffocated by one of the world’s most annoying people…Joanne – the super-duper traveler!
Archive | Malaysia RSS feed for this section
Welcome to OAJ!
Travel Stories, Adventures & Misadventures.Here you'll find a myriad of travel stories written by enthusiastic travel writers. These explorers have taken a slice of their journey to share with you! The stories may range from getting lost in Paris to running from lions in Africa, there's a little of something for every type of adventurer in this blog.
- Angering Ekahau | Belize September 1, 2011
- Body Jumping in Russia March 19, 2012
- Traveled Earth’s Mike & Ashley Top 5 Best Travel Moments October 28, 2011
- Backpacker Friendly: A List of Don’ts | Malaysia April 12, 2012
- click here: Great article. Miami city is really one of the bes...
- Finding THE Girl: A Never-Ending Global Search of Pain & Progress - The Gonzo Traveller: [...] course there are plenty of exceptions to the...
- Shanna Riker: You should. I am a firm believer in going to Pragu...
- Celia: It looks so amazing. I want to go to India in a fu...
Type of Travel Stories
Where do you want to travel?
Follow @onajunket on Twitter